This is to help clarify our credit policy and cash discount terms.
- To our approved accounts, we sell on open account.
- All accounts are due and payable on the 10th of each month following the sale. Our month ends on the last day of the month.
- Our terms are 1% 10th net 11th. This means that your bill can be discounted by 1% if paid by the 10th of the month following the purchase. Your payment must be received at our office by the 10th to qualify for the discount.
- All open invoices that are not discounted will then be due net on the 11th of that month.
- If your account is not paid by the end of the month following the sale, it becomes “past due 30 days” and a 1% service charge will be added to your account.
- When your account becomes “past due 60 days no further purchases on credit will be allowed until the balance is paid in full.
- If an account goes “past due 90 days” it will be placed for collection.
Your continued good will and support is important to us. If there are any questions please feel free to call us. Thank you for your time to review our credit policy.